Notice the Blue Skyline in Chicago?
You may have noticed the blue skyline downtown lately...LIGHT IT UP BLUE!
- Light It Up Blue is Autism Speaks’ international campaign to celebrate Autism Awareness Month.
- In 2013, 1,300 cities, 101 countries and every continent (even the International Space Station!) lit up blue.
- In 2014, over 150 buildings in Chicago have already signed up to go blue this year including Willis Tower, the John Hancock Building, Water Tower and Trump Tower, some for the first time ever.
- Join the Chicagoland Chapter of Autism Speaks on April 2nd at The Bean at 7:30pm to “Turn The Bean Blue.”
In celebration of LIUB, I want to share two upcoming events that I can't wait to attend:
|Illuminate (AS2YP)||Double Denim Bar Crawl|
About AS2YP – http://bit.ly/AS2YP
- The mission of AS2YP (Autism Speaks to Young Professionals) is to change the future for all who struggle with autism spectrum disorders by volunteering our time and talents to increase awareness, raise funds and serve as ambassadors of Autism Speaks.
- Founded in 2010, AS2YP has grown to accommodate members of various backgrounds and has raised over $75,000 for the Autism Speaks mission.
- We are the first, official AS2YP chapter in the country.